Heat recirculation / Ceiling fans
Heat-recircualtion / Ceiling-fans
- Save up to 30% heating costs
- For existing or new buildings
- Industrial and commercial buildings
- Fast and easy way to reduce heating costs
- Heat cushion under the roof will be returned to the common area
- Uniform air distribution and temperature compensation in all areas of the room
- Energy-saving motors for high performance
- Wing optimized for long throw distances
- Easy and fast installation
- Hot under the ceiling - cold on the floor
- In order to obtain the desired temperature on the ground, further energy must be consumed, even though the ceiling area has already reached 26 ° C.
- The high temperature in the ceiling area leads to correspondingly high energy losses (transmission)
- Certain areas in the hall become sufficiently warm only after prolonged heating
- Temperature balance
- Our industrial ceiling fans distribute the heat effectively and gently in the room.
- In the example mentioned above the temperature ont the floor increases by five degrees and leads to ernergy costs savings of 30 %.
- Less transmission losses
- With an outside temperature of 0 °C and a temperature reduction in the ceiling area from 31 °C to 22 °C, the transmission loss is reduced by 32%.
- The entire living area is now heated quickly and evenly and heating times are reduced.