exhaust gas heat exchangers
nordluft-exhaust gas heat exchanger
nordluft-exhaust gas heat exchangers are used for heat transfer of gaseous media (gas-gas). The heat exchanger is a two-pass tube bundle heat exchanger, which ideally operates in cross-counterflow with a fan on the suction side.With nordluft's exhaust heat exchange, it is possible to reach exhaust air temperatures of 950°C and air temperatures of up to 450°C.
Due to the smooth tubes used also polluted air can be used as a heat medium. A maintenance-friendly inspection cover makes cleaning easy and quick.
Depending on the application, the exhaust gas heat exchanger can be made of standard steel (S235JRG2) or stainless steel 1.4301 (ANSI 304) with pipe diameters of 60.3 mm or 42.4 mm.
With the optional use of turbulators, it is possible to achieve very good efficiencies. This way, you can improve your energy efficiency and meet your requirements from the energy management system according to ISO 50001.
Benefits with nordluft-exhaust gas heat exchangers:
- Use valuable energy from unused heat
- We build exhaust gas heat exchangers individually for your application
- Exhaust air temperature upt o 950°C and air temperatures up to 450°C
- Heat exchanger for gaseous media (air-air, exhaust-air)
- Individual construction
- Heat exchanger for duct and device installation or with insulated housing
- Customizable dimensions with CAD construction
- Robust construction
- Complete separation of the air streams